These conditions govern access to and use of the information and materials offered on the Bank’s website. In addition, reference is made to legal framework conditions and the responsible publishers are specified.
By using the website, the conditions of use for the website are recognized as binding.
The use of this Internet site provided by the Bank, hereinafter referred to as the provider, shall be based on the following terms and conditions:
Range of information
- The provider’s website offers a variety of different information to the user. Some of this information originates directly from the provider, while some is made available to the user by cooperation partners (third-party offers) and can clearly be recognized as such.
- The provider cannot guarantee that information, such as up to date financial data and company reports, will be reported instantly. The underlying time zone is to be taken into account when times are specified.
The provider makes every reasonable effort to provide correct, up-to-date and complete information via his presence online. The provider does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the information available on his website.
No contract offer and no advice
- The content of this website does not constitute an offer of contract nor financial or other advice on the part of the provider. It provides product information and the products presented are non-committal. The information provided does not contain any guarantees or other assurances.
- This website does not constitute advice in financial or other matters. Nor does it provide a substitute for advice. None of the contents of the website are to be understood as a recommendation to carry out or refrain from certain transactions without first obtaining advice that takes into account the needs of the user. A responsible contact person can be named on request, gladly also by mail inquiry to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No contracts for the supply of goods or services, including financial services, are concluded on this website.
By filling in the online forms made available by the provider, the user does not make a contractual declaration regarding the delivery of goods or the provision of services, including financial services, unless the provider expressly requests that contract-related identification data be entered in the respective order form. Excluded from this are only contracts in which the user makes recognizable declarations to third parties. Here, without the provider requesting the input of contract-referred identification data, the user can deliver contractual declarations which can lead to the conclusion of contracts.
Assignments via e-mail or online forms
The online forms used within this internet site are exclusively for nonbinding information enquiries. Orders placed with Hoerner Bank AG by e-mail or online form will not be executed. This requires personal contact or a telephone/fax declaration.
Regulations on third-party offers
In addition to the provider’s own content, the internet site of the provider may also include content from cooperation partners of the provider (hereinafter referred to as partners). These offers are marked separately and may refer to the respective partner’s own contractual conditions. The provider’s partners offer their services to the user in their own name and for their own account. If the user concludes a contract with a partner, no contractual relationship is established between the user and the provider.
This website uses the web analysis services “Matomo“ (formerly known as Piwik), an Open-Source-Software for statistical evaluation of visitor hits.
Matomo uses so called “cookies“ (small text files), which are saved on your computer. These “cookies“ make it possible to do an anonymous user analysis of the website. It is not possible to draw conclusions about a specific user, as your IP address is anonymised immediately after processing and before storage.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using “cookies” is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
We use Matomo to find out how our website is being used and to constantly improve the quality of our website, its contents and user-friendliness.
The “cookies” that Matomo uses are saved on the user’s computer and then transferred to our site. In this way you, the user, has full control over how the „cookies“ are utilized. All “Cookies“ can be deleted at any time This can also be done automatically.
You can object to the storage and evaluation of this data by Matomo at any time under “Data protection”. In this case a so-called “opt-out cookie” is permanently stored in your browser, which prevents Matomo from collecting any data for storage and evaluation. Should you however delete this cookie (on purpose or by mistake), this will automatically also cancel your objection against data storage and evaluation which can be renewed under “Data protection.
Alternatively, most modern browsers have a so-called “Do Not Track” option, which tells websites not to track your user activity. Matomo respects this option.
Links und Frames
- Third party links to subsites, subdirectories or files from the internet site of the provider are permitted after prior written approval by the provider. The same applies to the embedding of the offer or parts of the offer into a third-party offer using frames.
- The provider is not liable for any contents directly or indirectly linked or referred to from his webpages. The provider has not authorized the contents of these linked pages. The provider does not check them continuously. The provider does not in any way adopt the contents of these pages as his own.
The provider reserves the right to make changes or additions to the information supplied without prior notice, provided that the change takes into account the interests of the provider and is reasonable to the user.
Copyright and rights of use
The content of this website is protected by copyright in favor of the service provider or in individual cases also in favor of third parties. All rights are reserved. Each user of the internet site is granted the right to temporarily store or download content provided on the website in whole or in part, with the exception of images and graphics. Permanent storage as well as a duplication of the contents require the agreement of the provider. The same applies to the use of contents from this internet site in the user’s own internet sites. The obligatory consent can be requested at email@example.com.
- With regard to the images and graphics provided on the website the following applies:
The images and graphics used on this website are protected by copyright. Any permanent storage, modification and transmission is not permitted and will result in legal action if contravened.
The provider responsibly handles the personal data provided to him. Personal data is collected, processed and used in compliance with the applicable national and European data protection regulations, in particular the Telemedia Act. Details regarding the processes relevant to data protection can be found in the provider’s data protection notice.
Only German law applies.